PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE AND ANY PAGES THEREIN, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY PAGES THEREIN.
This website is owned and operated by Homeside Financial, LLC (“Homeside”), 5950 Symphony Woods Rd, STE 312, Columbia, MD 21044
Access to this Website
Homeside reserves the right at all times, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to deny your access to and use of this website.
By accessing or using this website, you agree that:
- You will only access or use this website and transact business with Homeside if you are at least 18 years old;
- You will use the website solely for its services offered in the normal course of business;
- You will always act in accordance with the law, custom, and in good faith;
You further agree to not use the website in any way that:
- Changes or alters the website, content or services that may appear on this website;
- Impairs in any way the integrity or operation of the website;
- Interferes with or induces a breach of the contractual relationships between Homeside and its employees;
- Is in any way unlawful or prohibited, or that is harmful or destructive to anyone or their property;
- Transmits any advertisements, solicitations, schemes, spam, flooding, or other unsolicited email and commercial communications;
- Transmits any harmful or disabling computer codes or viruses;
- Harvests email addresses from this website;
- Transmits unsolicited email to this website or to anyone whose email address includes the domain name of this website;
- Interferes with Homeside’s network services;
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to Homeside’s network services;
- Suggests an express or implied affiliation or relationship with Homeside without the express written permission of Homeside;
- Impairs or limits our ability to operate this website or any other person’s ability to access and use this website;
- Unlawfully impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Transmits or uploads violent, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable content or images;
- Dilutes or depreciates the name and reputation of Homeside or any of its affiliates;
- Transmits or uploads content or images that infringe upon any third party’s intellectual property rights or right to privacy; or
- Unlawfully transmits or uploads any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information.
Links to Third Party Content
By using this website, you acknowledge and agree that Homeside will not be responsible or liable to you or any other person for any damages or claims that might result from your use of such content, services, calculation, information, products or materials.
Application of Additional Terms
Username and Password Registration
You may be required to register an account to access certain features of this website. In doing so, you agree to provide correct, current, and complete information to the best of your ability. If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of identifying information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this site or portions of it using your username, password or other identifying information. You agree to notify Homeside immediately if you believe your username, password, or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all damages or claims that may arise from any access to or use of this website by any person to whom you have provided your username, password or other identifying information, or by any person who has obtained such information from you, including, but not limited to, any access to or use of this website that may occur after you have notified us that your username, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised.
All information and content on this website, except where otherwise stated (including but not limited to all logos, text, graphics, images, video and audio, data compilations, software, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Homeside, its affiliates, partners, licensors, or other providers of such material, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
“HOMESIDE” and the mark consisting of the name “HOMESIDE” and “Client Connect” are registered trademarks of Homeside Financial, LLC. All related names, terms, logos, product and services names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Homeside or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Homeside. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this website are the property of their respective owners.
You acknowledge and agree that you are permitted to view and download the material on this website for your informational or internal business use only. You do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or viewing any material on this website. You further acknowledge and agree that you will not in any way copy, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, perform, upload, post, distribute, transfer, transmit, modify, adapt, reverse engineer, frame in any webpage, or alter the appearance of any materials from this website.
You agree that any testimonials and submissions made to Homeside concerning your use of the website or containing any comments, improvements, suggestions, and ideas regarding this website, become irrevocable and permanent property of Homeside, and may be used by Homeside in any way Homeside deems fit, in its sole judgment.
THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. HOMESIDE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS CONTENT AND INFORMATION, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS CONTENT AND INFORMATION. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESS OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION.
HOMESIDE CANNOT GUARANTEE UNINTERRUPTED SERVICE, SERVICE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME, OR INTEGRITY OF DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT STORED OR TRANSMITTED VIA THE INTERNET. HOMESIDE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ANY CORRUPTION, ERASURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION OR INADVERTENT DISCLOSURE OF, DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT TRANSMITTED, RECEIVED OR STORED ON ITS SYSTEM CAUSED BY CIRCUMSTANCES OUTSIDE OF HOMESIDE’S CONTROL. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND LINKED WEBSITES.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR WHERE THE LAW REQUIRES A DIFFERENT STANDARD, HOMESIDE IS NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS WEBSITE, WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICES, A DISRUPTION OF WEBSITE SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE, AND/OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR LINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
Waiver and Severability
The services offered by Homeside and this website are intended for U.S. residents only and only in those states where Homeside is duly licensed to originate mortgage loans. This website is not approved for distribution outside of the U.S. and non-U.S. residents should not rely or act upon the information contained within.
To learn about how Homeside uses and protects the privacy of its users, please visit: https://www.gohomeside.com/privacy